The Local {San Antonio Florida}

10:05 AM Unknown 0 Comments

Here I am located between two quaint little Florida towns San Antonio and Dade City.  I have to say that I love the amazing restaurants within these two towns.  I finally had the chance to try The Local located in San Antonio. I had the opportunity to meet the owners and speak with them during my visit. They ran another beloved local restaurant, Pearl in the Grove, for many years.  The first thing I noticed about The Local, was the contemporary decor and wonderful atmosphere. It seems like a perfect place to go grab a micro brew and eat a yummy burger.  I ordered the burger which was wonderful and my daughter Abby got an amazing nitrate free hotdog which I didn't photograph and a super yummy lemonade made by a small business in Maine. 
 They have a wonderful lounge area perfect for enjoying your drink and playing a quick game with friends and also a "provisions shop" that sells a great amount of specialty wines, sodas, local jams and more. I highly recommend The Local as a great place to stop and grab a bite while antiquing in the area. 



0 comments: