The Fathers Farm in Plant City {Airbnb listing Plant City Florida }

5:24 PM Unknown 0 Comments

This past week I photographed a great little farm in Plant City.  I actually took my kids since they were on Thanksgiving break and they loved it.  Not only was the place large and clean, it was on a beautiful farm.  While I was there I cuddled the cutest kittens and even grabbed a bag of raw alpaca fur from the owners to spin into soft yarn.  Yep this is a hobby not many know that I have.

 They had chickens, goats, horses, alpacas and probably more animals that I did not see.  They also have a basketball/ picnic area on the property.  Afterwards my kids and I ventured to Dinosaur Land which was right down the street. Amazing Place for kids.  They loved this place. Look out for a post on this place next :)   I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.  We are still eating leftovers. Yum!

Here is the link to your future vacation:
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/15548176?guests=1











0 comments: